Neve Shalom is a NAEYC accredited nursery school serving children 2-1/2 years old to 6 years old and their families. We provide an educational experience that encourages creativity, individuality, and self-sufficiency leading to socialization and independence.
Through play and creative activities, our nursery school program provides children with a warm, enriching atmosphere that is both fun and challenging. Academic areas of reading, writing, math, science, social studies, physical education, and the arts are included in our classroom activities. We explore Shabbat and all of the Jewish holidays, life cycle events and daily Jewish living. Our Music Specialist visits each classroom bringing nursery songs, Jewish songs, music and movement, and musical fun.
- The facilities include well equipped classrooms, a gymnasium and an outdoor playground.
- Neve Shalom Nursery School is located in a secure, monitored building
- You do not need to be a member of Neve Shalom to enroll your child in our Nursery School. Neve Shalom members receive a discount.
- We pride ourselves on small class size and a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Toilet training is not an issue at Neve Shalom. We will help you and your child to achieve self-sufficiency and independence.
We offer programming from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Early Drop Off: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- 2-1/2, 3, or 4 Year Old Classes: 9:00 – 11:30 am or 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Playtime After School Program (includes nap time): 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Extended Day Program: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Full Day Kindergarten: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Kindergarten Wrap: AM class 8:30 - 11:25 am/PM class 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
We can work together to create a customized schedule that suits your childcare needs!
Mommy & Me & Just Me classes
Neve Shalom offers a “Mommy & Me” class for toddlers 12- 24 months old. Enjoy a wonderful experience with your child as they sing, dance, listen to stories, and make crafts.
We also offer a “Just Me” class for toddlers 15-30 months old. This class, offered twice a week for 2 hours each, gives children (and Mommies) the opportunity to prepare for independent nursery learning. The class is just the right length of time for little ones having their first experience away from Mom. Moms are welcome to stay in the building.
Questions? Please contact Martha Mack, Director at (732) 548-2238 ext 17.